Shipping FAQs and Policy
A few words from us about shipping charges and product pricing
None of us like to pay for shipping charges when buying products online – including all of us here. At the Plant Sourcery, we felt it was important to price our plants and products fairly for you – by avoiding building shipping charges into those prices. This lets us maintain great product pricing for you the customer, But in return, we ask that you bear the cost of the delivery charges for your order. The delivery charges will vary based on your location and the choice of delivery service that you choose at checkout.
What we do
- we pass our discounted commercial shipping rates with the carriers directly on to you. No markups. No profit. None.
- in the case of multiple-item purchases, we have integrated software applications that make use of an algorithm so we optimize and reduce the overall package/container size needed for your order. The resulting ‘optimized’ packaging will result in lower shipping charges (overall package size + weight + service type = your shipping charges) – which are reflected in your reduced shipping charges shown in the checkout process – and this helps to keep shipping charges to a minimum for you.
- we offer FREE shipping to you for your order at a predetermined cart dollar amount at time of checkout. The cart checkout amount needed to receive free shipping for your order varies and depends on your geographic location and the distance from our shipping location. While you are in the cart checkout process – you will be advised what the remaining dollar amount is so that you can receive free shipping on your order. Add that remaining amount to your cart to receive FREE shipping.
- we make use of 100% recyclable, biodegradable, packaging materials and shipping containers for delivering your new plant and accessories to you. We work with and support suppliers who are also committed to the concept and practices around expanding sustainability in their industries. Here in our own operation, we make every effort to avoid use of any non-recyclable materials. We fully embrace any practices that foster the growth of sustainable industries and processes and which help our precious planet.
What type of plants do you ship?
Do my plants ship to me potted already?
Where do you ship and what service do you use?
What if my order arrives damaged?
- Contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide us with pictures of the damage, your PS order number, and a brief description for us so we can try to help you resolve any issues
- We also ask that you alert us of any damages to your plants within 24 hours of receiving your order.
What days do you deliver?
- any orders received from you past 3pm Sunday through 3pm Wed will ship on the following Thursday afternoon;
- any orders received from you past 3pm Wed through 3pm Sun, will ship to you on following Monday afternoon;
- All times indicated are Pacific timezone times and there are no exceptions to these time frames.
What shipment notifications will I receive?